What Do You Need to Know About Family Sponsorship in Canada?
Every year, through the family sponsorship programs, Canada welcomes 100.000 immigrants. As a nation of immigrants, Canada understands how important family is and allows its citizens to sponsor their family members to come and live in Canada with them.
80% of these people come to Canada annually through the Spouses, Partners, and Children Program. The remaining 20% is intended for Parents and Grandparents. This short article will give you essential information about family sponsorship programs and how you provide them to your loved ones.
Basic Requirements for Family Sponsorship
If you want to be a sponsor, as a Canadian citizen, for a family member who doesn’t live with you yet, there are some basic requirements that you have to fulfill:
There could be some additional obligations regarding family sponsorship. Therefore, if you need more information about your family
member’s case and want to know if you can sponsor them, feel free to book an appointment with us.
Who Can Come to Canada Through Family Sponsorship Program?
A few categories of family members can be sponsored through one of these programs.
How Long Does This Process Take?
From start to finish, the family sponsorship application takes approximately 12 months. Depending on the nature of every specific case, this process can take longer, but most of them are finished in one year.
You need to prepare your application well. Reunite your family with our help and enjoy your life together in Canada.